Thursday, February 7, 2013

Gordon Parks High School student introduction



My name is Heileen, pronounced as Hey-lean.  I was born in Mexico and immigrated to Minnesota when I was three years old.  The English language was complicated when I first got here.  It was a struggle but I soon began to get comfortable.  I have traveled to Dallas, Texas twice and visited my hometown (Mexico Guadalajara, Jalisco) once in 2009.  I love school but I’m not really good when it comes to math.  I’m more concentrated on my school stuff because I’m trying to get out of here!

I’m great when it comes to English, reading and writing.  I don’t really have any hobbies or activities. My life is kind of boring.  All I do is wake up, get ready, and take two buses to school.  I have a really long day. Everyday I wake up at 7 am I start school at from 10 am and end at 5 pm and get home at 6 pm.  Then I eat, do my homework, watch a movie, take a shower and get ready for bed.

I’m not a spontaneous person at the moment but I can be a fun sweet girl.  I have 33 credits remaining and this is my Senior Year.  I might not graduate on time with my class but I will graduate this year in 2013 and that works just fine with me.

When I get out of here I’m joining the military.   I’m still kind of confused about which branch I will choose but I do know it’s between the Marines or the Army.  I’m going in because I like to help people and that’s one thing I can do once I get there.  I’m also joining the military because I’m trying to get my teeth fixed and its also going to pay for my college.  I want to be a police officer and then study to become a detective.  I’m not sure exactly what I want to go in for but I’m into special victims work or drug trafficking.  I hope to be stationed in Miami ,Florida; Houston Texas, or Los Angeles, California. Other than that I like to meet cool, chill people with a mentality that expands and who like to explore new and different things. I’m a very calm and chill person and I like to keep to myself a lot.  But I’m also a very passionate person with fire in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment