Thursday, February 7, 2013

Student introduction


My name is Viviana.   I am 18 years old and I live in a small city in Minnesota with my mom, dad and an older brother.  My family is from a small city in Mexico.  I was born in Minneapolis Minnesota.  I am the youngest in my family.  I have two brothers and one sister.  Two of my brothers are married and have kids.  One of my other brothers still lives with us.  My grandparents live in Mexico and I go visit them every summer.  I am very close to my grandparents.  I like to go visit them every time I can.

I am a 12th grader in a public high school.  I am very close to my family.  My favorite sport is softball.  When I was younger I used to play but when I started high school and I stopped playing.  I like to read romantic novels and go to baseball games.  I also go to the movies almost every weekend.  My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks and my favorite book is The Notebook.  I work at McDonalds; I only work weekends.  My favorite subjects in school are social studies and English.  I like to learn about other cultures and would like to learn how to speak French fluently.  I know how to speak English and Spanish fluently.  When I graduate from high school I want to go to college and study international business and get a good job related to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment