Thursday, February 7, 2013

Student introductions


My name is Vanessa.  I am 19 years old.  I am Mexican and Native American.  I come from a medium size family.  I have one sister, two brothers and a half brother.  I also have two sons.  I like reading, researching and baking.  I work for a agency called Abbey Care where I work as a PCA (Personal Care Assistant).  I am a senior here at Gordon Parks High School.  A normal day for me is waking up at 7:00 am and getting my kids up.  I dress and feed them, then I get ready and leave for work.  When I am done working I get picked up and go straight to school from 1pm to 5 pm.  I drive home, make supper for my family, play with my sons and then get them ready for bed at 8:00 pm.  I then work on my online classes.  I do that for a couple hours then go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment