Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hello everyone my name is Briana Johnson I'm a 11th grader at gordon parks high school. I'm pregnant with a girl I'm due may 22nd 2013 and her name will be Ava Brilynn Johnson. I'm proud to be a mother i have big plans for me and my daughter. I will not drop out of school i plan to graduate. i will go to collage because i want to be a good example for my daughter. Im an african american women. I'm very good at sports. i live in St,paul with my mother 37,brother 14,and sister 18. I'm from A.t.l georgia i've been in minnesota for 11 years now.I can sing but I'm very shy when it comes down to it, but i love to be in the studio alone but ever since i got pregnant i haven't been to one. I was with my babys father but now we are separated but he will still be there for the baby. In the future i will open a pickle shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment