Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hey my name is Shaquita I'm 19 years old I'm going to b 20 in July. I'm from Chicago,IL. I have been living in Minnesota for about 8 years. I moved to St Paul MN when i was 13. I'm a young African American Woman who is independent and hard working. My mother has 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl she was a single mom for most of her life. I'm the only girl and I'm the oldest child my mom has. I'm a senior at Gordon Parks High School I've been going here for about 3 years. I've also been living on my own for about 3 years. I have my own apartment that i share with my boyfriend for the time being. My hobbies are hanging out with my friends and going to the mall. I love to read urban books or books written by black authors. I love to have fun with friends an I'm a very out going person and I'm very easy to get along with and I'm a good listener. I'm open to new things and I'm excited about learning new things about Keyna

No comments:

Post a Comment