Thursday, March 14, 2013

WORK AND SCHOOL:

hi once again!from the previous blogs,we have learnt quite much from you and many thanks.however,we are kind of upset with the relation between work and school for you guys.here in kenya,a student is entitled to total committment to school work which is contrary to what we got from you guys about work.our question is,how do you manage your studies and do work at the same time?is it not challenging? lets hear from you!!!
jacob and arnold

Add caption
st aloysius gonzaga

2 comments:

  1. really its different for all students, some do wait until they are out of school to start working but it is really common for students to work and go to school. Like for me I have two kids and I have my own bills to pay, and because the father of my children is currently in prison I'm on my own. So i have to but its not as hard as your may think, the way that Gordon Parks is set up with morning, afternoon and night classes makes it very convenient for me. I work all morning then go to school right after from 1-5pm and then I'm usually up till 11pm doing my online classes . It get very tiring because i don't get a lot of sleep but its worth it in the end.

    *Vanessa
    Gordon Parks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just depends on the person. School here at Gordon Parks is really short. So we have the rest of the day to do other activities. Attending work and school will be challenging for most people. It's just a matter of how to manage time and get things done.

    Bruce
    Gordon Parks

    ReplyDelete